It’s almost 2am. Somehow I can’t sleep! Mark keeps waking up & needs to be shaken back to sleep.. I heard you groaning from the other room Luke! I need to go change your diaper now!
What an honor to be a mom to you boys.
My beloved sons,
My desire for you is to learn Farsi for so many reasons, some of which are the following:
- You are 50% Iranian!
- You can communicate with family in Iran.
- Through the language you will be able to understand Persian culture, literature, poetry, history, food and much more.
- Knowing another language is super valuable. For political, business and etc.
- You won’t be a one note person, but have a depth and understanding of language communication.
- So much fun to hear you speak Farsi!
I will incorporate Farsi into our schooling and will do my best to speak more Farsi to you guys. Hopefully, one day you’ll appreciate it :D
Maakaan e man,
I have been concerned for you, been praying for you.. Mark is about 10 month now and these past few days you have not been doing very well. You have been needy, wanting me (I am still working by now), not being happy when I feed Mark or give him attention.
My beloved son, you are precious to me. I love you way beyond my own little self. You are an amazing gift the Lord has granted me. It hurts me that you feel somewhat insecure in the love I have for you. I know you are little and don’t fully understand. I am praying for you. For the Holy Spirit to be upon you. For Him to help you understand and to know that attending your brothers need has nothing to do with the universe of a love I have for you.
I deeply look forward to the day that I can stay home with you guys, homeschool, see the world through your eyes and discover what the Lord has in store for you. May He shower you with blessings, favor, prosperity, overflowing happiness and joy.